Sunday, March 17, 2019

Animoto

Here is my Animoto video that I would show at Open House for parents and students to watch: I could see myself using Animoto for a variety of purposes. For example, I would be able to present information to students in a video. In addition to the Open House video, I think it would be fun to make an "About Me" one to show students on the first day of school, so they can get to know me. Then, students can make a video about themselves, so I can get to know them. Also, students would be to show me what they know by creating a video. I would love to have them do this prior to State Testing, so I can take notes on what they know and what we may need to go over more.

In fifth grade, Parent-Teacher Conferences are student-led, so I would love to have students make a video telling their parents about: how they are doing so far this year, their favorite part about 5th grade, what their strengths are, some areas they can improve in, their goals for the year, and what they are looking forward to throughout this year. At Conferences, students would play the video for their parents, and then we can discuss some of the topics the child addressed throughout the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment